Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feminist Winter Term: All good things must come to an end

Whew. Today was the first day I've spent sitting around my apartment instead of racing around the city at top speed, since Monday. It's nice to be able to relax and reflect a bit; I have so much to process and think about. So for the next few days, Colleen and I will be working on short summaries of the week's events and the Feminist Winter Term moments that stuck out the most. Hopefully we'll do the week some justice and get to fill in the gaps for whoever will read this and for each other - it was really hard to blog when we were both so busy during the week. Colleen and I also had very different weeks ourselves, so we'll be blogging for each other as much as we'll be blogging for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment